James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

Thursday, January 29, 2009

New Pals...

My stomach has decided to be uber selective lately (thank goodness it behaved in Europe), and I have found some unusual and unexpected friends in several foods I NEVER would have touched before.

My current food pyramid consists of:



*Strawberry Pop Tarts: At least bites of them, anyway. It takes me about a week to finish one, but the sugar-loaded fatty pastriness soothes my aching insides like nothing else.



* Whole wheat bread with peanut butter: Salmonella outbreak? Who cares. For me, it's all about comfort.



*All things spinach: my bank account is dwindling, thanks to my daily fix of the salad bar at work. It's good to be green.



*Brown Rice cooked with chicken stock: Pre-pregnancy, I wasn't a rice kind of girl. But now, I am ready to move to Japan.



*And finally... Kraft Mac n' Cheese with Shapes: GROSS. But so so so so so good right now. Herein lies the 50 pounds I expect to gain over the next 6 months.

That pretty much sums it up folks. Throw in the occasional apple, and you've got yourself a full menu.

My stomach is growling.

1 comments:

Adam and Tara said...

Ok the Mac and Cheese made me laugh. What about our classic Pita and Hummus? Good 'ol CPK can't make you're stomach turn, right? Right? Ah if pregnancy doesn't allow for hummus...I'm doomed.