James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Good Eats...

After an almost three week hiatus from the blogosphere... I'm back.

Sort of.

As soon as I beat the jetlag, I will really be back. Until then, I am going to be lazy and slap up a bunch of pictures documenting the incredible food we indulged in as we literally ate our way through Italy. Talk about gluttony.

For me, there are just two food groups in Italy.

01. Gelato:






02. Carbs:








Rest assured... at the end of the day, our plates always looked like this:



Could that be why my pants are currently a bit too tight?

So worth it.

More on the European adventure... coming soon.

11 comments:

Kristin said...

I'm excited to read about your adventures! The food looks awesome, especially the gelato!

Kim said...

You are definitely the luckiest girl in the world! I can't wait to hear about the trip!

Megan & Matt said...

I am insanely jealous right now! I'm so glad you guys had so much fun!

Amy said...

I've missed you. Looks like you got the most important part of the trip covered. Which is fabulous! Can't wait to hear about the "other" stuff.

OnlineGuy said...

I have been waiting to hear all about this wonderful trip! No better way than to start with the best, the FOOD. :) Welcome Back!

Kristina said...

Two words: so jealous. But I did see that you checked my blog while in France. I feel so special!

ECR said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jaclyn said...

i've only been checking daily to see if you were back and hear about your trip! welcome back!

Jennifer said...

How fun! Can't wait to read more about it! But it'll have to be after OUR trip! :)

Abby said...

This is how we do.

Cindy said...

It looks like you had so much fun. P.s. I love eating my way through new places. I totally did that when we went to Europe. Death by gluttony may be a sin but you feel like you're in heaven when you're doing it.