James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

Sunday, November 16, 2008

I Threw Up in My Mouth

Yo. It's Reece, and I'm guest writing for my sick wife. She could be dying, but I have her on a steady treatment of the first season of Gossip Girl and back rubs, so she'll at least die happy. And the lead girl is okay looking so I'll live too.

Unfortunately this is the same crap as the O.C. The only redeeming thing is the sarcastic male lead.

I apologize to any that love the show, (including Jess) but it drives me nuts. There is nothing original about the plot or the dialogue. They do have okay music, for example, right now is the band the Fleet Foxes. It's a good time.

6 comments:

Reddeye said...

You are NOT, I repeat ABSOLUTELY NOT, taking Fleet Foxes away from me. THEY ARE MINE YOU SKINNY LITTLE TURD. MINE.

Kimba said...

I love that you said they're having "S". And that you watch Gossip Girl. And that you know about the O.C. (my guilty pleasure). Tell Jess to get better!

Abby said...

Heh. I hope it's Jess that's getting prego.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

becca said...

hahaha. best post ever.

tara said...

atta boy reecey..

Kari Lyn said...

Go Reecey go!