James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Peer Pressure...

We just made a terrible, horrible, no good, very bad, completely irresponsible, totally unnecessary purchase.




Who cares about tuition, car payments, rent payments, groceries, gas, insurance and utilities?
That list is so not rock and roll.
So thanks again Wisemans, for showing us the path to pure bliss.
I ALREADY have a blister on my hand from pounding my drums like a pro... anything for the music.

Move over Journey, because here comes the Von Ivins Family Band.

Who wants to come play?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I want to play, I want to play!!! My fav. song to play is Foo Fighters. And then Wanted Dead or Alive. And then that one Police song.

Abby said...

ME! ME!! Pick Me!

Lindsey Bell said...

Me! Am I invited? Can we invite someone in particular to be the singer? I will give you a clue... it was someone who wrote a song that used to play it over and over and over and over and over.....