James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Oh Bill...

Here's solid proof that this man:



Is a still just as creepy as ever.

The network producer who's been working with our producers to book live shots had an interesting run in with the former president yesterday.

This producer has a, well, curvaceous figure... and as she passed Bill in the hallway, he looked her up and down (pausing on a certain pair of attributes)... then gave her the classic "Clinton Creeper" nod and wink.

Seriously?

Gross.

And this is the same man who received a four minute standing ovation before his speech tonight.

Apparently, we Americans really love our sexual predators.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

no lie...this guy reminds me of the dirtbag-from-great-harvest's dad.

Alexis said...

Ahhhhhhh! What a slime ball.

P.S. I feel that the term slime ball should be used more often.

P.P.S. Matt and I are bringing our home movie over and I will prove that I didn't say it like that, Reece!

The Grady's said...

Yuck! I hate nothing more than creepy old men! Old habits never die!

MeganandClaudy said...

CREEPY!!!!!!!! If I were that girl I would have gone and showered and then thrown up!

Kimba said...

I am SO sick of this whole stupid election thing. I was done with it like, last year. SO OVER IT.

Candace said...

Ewww! But for some reason the Americans can't enough of the great Clinton family. How nice of Hillary to stick around after his affair in the white house. Clintons = The American Family

Unknown said...

gross!!! he's so sleazy. i think he might be either a) a sex addict or b) the horniest/tackiest guy on earth. seriously! but if i was hilary, i wouldn't give him any either.