James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

Thursday, July 17, 2008

I Really Do Have Stuff To Blog About...

I got some good news at KSL today. Really exciting news, actually. A potentially huge opportunity has presented itself, and I couldn't be happier about it.

I love the feeling of starting an real life, big girl career. Seeing results from working hard.

I really don't want to jinx myself, but rest assured that updates will surely follow in due time :)

*Sidenote: I locked myself out of my apartment...again. In my pajama bottoms. At least this time I wasn't in my robe. And the nice guy at the gas station on the corner offered me a free real estate magazine and a broken fold-out chair to lounge in while I waited for Reece to come home and let me in. My own good Samaritan.

2 comments:

Kimba said...

I'm waiting! Good luck!

Muncher Cruncher said...

I LOVE that your family goes to the Newport Coast Villa's as well. So So SO much fun! I loved running on the beach there too! I'm wishing I was still there.....