James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Mamma Mia...

In honor of Mother's Day, here's a sample of my favorite bits of wisdom from my mommy (that will surely be passed on to my daughters, if and when they come):


01. Have class, not gas.

02. Sees Chocolates always provides free samples. If you don't like the sample, haggle a bit and they will most likely give you what you want (of course, it helps to frequent the store enough to be on a first name basis with the chocolatiers).

03. It is possible to have a hotter bod than your 23 year old daughter. All you have to do is run 8 miles a day.

04. Always look for the positives. It helps to erase the negatives that seem to pile up every once in awhile.

05. Never give up your sense of adventure. Be up for whatever, whenever.

06. Family always comes first. Gotta love that spanish blood.

07. It is totally possible to have a kickin' career while carrying the title of "World's Best Mom"

08. Don't settle. It is ok to make sure that you get what you want.

09. Love never runs out.

10. Dessert is a necessity.


I love you mom. Thanks for being amazing and for inspiring me to be the best version of myself. Happy Mother's Day!


1 comments:

Jaclyn said...

thank you for finally blogging. don't you know i check it frequently and when you don't post it upsets me!? didnt you know that! gosh