James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

Monday, April 7, 2008

Shut Up and Spoon Me...

Tonight, I found my heart's duet in the form of frozen, natural, refreshing goodness. Allow me to introduce you to my new mecca:



It is difficult to find adequate words to describe this incredible haven...but let me give it a shot.

Cool, tart, fabulous and NATURAL yogurt topped with fresh raspberries, blackberries and strawberries, all for less than 100 calories. Fun, colorful, trendy and urban atmosphere, totally eco-friendly. I may have just died and gone to lactose-heaven.



My good friend Emily came to the big city of Salt for a visit. We had to hit up our Atlantic, because hel-looo...who wouldn't want grilled chicken shish-kebabs with pitas and hummus? Anyone who is familiar with the eating habits of Emmy and Jessica (aka our entire Italy study abroad group) is sure to bet that we had to find something sweet to wash down our Mediterranean feast, so naturally we got in the Cutlass and drove up and down the streets of Salt Lake until we were enticed by two big, blue words...Spoon Me. Well, we both love to spoon, and we LOVE ice cream, so this was the place for us.
Equally amazing...the phrase above the door:



Seriously people...start living. Go get spooned.

5 comments:

Kristina said...

That place sounds heavenly!! Where's it located??

aubrie said...

Wow, that sounds incredibly tasty! Sounds like I need to make a trip to Salt Lake!

Kimba said...

I saw this actually on Your Heart Out's website, and have made it a point to try it next time I'm out. It looks like heaven!

http://www.yourheartout.com/

(Always has fabulous SLC shops and deals etc. Check it out!)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jessica and Reece said...

Go experience the spoony goodness for yourself (and call me if you do...I will come along and be your "guide")

532 E. 400 South, Salt Lake City...right next to Cafe Rio.