James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

Friday, February 22, 2008

Ok, So Maybe I Lied Last Time...

I had some really great intentions for this blog. Really, I did. But I am the first to admit that I am not as techno-savy as I would like to believe, and although blogger.com tries to make this easy, it took me four months to figure it out. I fumbled around the website, struggling the whole way to find some kind of "Blogging for Dummies" section (seriously, do you have to have a Master's degree to post a photo?). So I retreated, head down, defeated, accepting the fact that maybe I was meant to be a blog follower, instead of a blog creator. I'm not sure what inspired me to try again, but I am back, and I am determined to be a consistent blogger, even if it kills me.

So here I am.

Get reading.

0 comments: