James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

Saturday, September 29, 2012

Outnumbered...

For some reason, Reece left us Friday to go to "work."
Whatever.

So Redd, Di and I hit the city streets with four babies in tow.
That sentence sounds so polygamous...

Anyway, Lola was adamant we show Easton her whales at the Seattle Center.


It's important to eat cupcakes after wrestling giant sea creatures, so that's exactly what we did.
Sometimes my daughter makes borderline creepy faces...


After eating cupcakes, one must always visit the Pike Market Pig.
It's only right.


Easton clearly did not need my help.
Aunts can be so overbearing.

Easton worked up the guts to touch a crab, while Lola clung to my leg and said, "I'll do it tomorrow.  I'll do it tomorrow."


Flowers are much less offensive than dead crustaceans.


Meanwhile, sweet Eva happily held tight to Minnie's foot.
The fact that Lola was willing to share her beloved "Winnie" proved her adoration for baby "Eeba" runs deep.


It was really fun playing third wheel to Redd and Di all day.
But really, there are few people I'd rather hang out with.


On the way home, we stopped at the Port of Seattle building where Redd drooled over the ship models.
He takes such stunning pictures.


When we got home, James and Easton spooned until bedtime.
As evidenced below, Easton was a little terrified at first, but finally gave in to Jamesy's charms.
I love watching these little guys together -- lots of trouble, but adorable all the same.


 My boy needs a brother.

0 comments: