James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Sissy date...

One sunny afternoon Reece put the babies down for their naps and booted Kelly and I out the door so we could spend some sissy time together.

It's always so weird to go places without my kids.
Awesome.
Exhilarating.
Relaxing.

But weird.

We spent a good part of our outing strolling around the Fremont Market.
I'm mildly obsessed with the flea market portion, though I always walk out of that underground area feeling a bit itchy...


I found a priceless gem for my honey that could not be left unpurchased.


And where else on this earth can you watch a s'more-flavored marshmallow be torched just seconds before you devour it?


Magic.
And magically delicious.

We extended our outing with a trip to the University District.
Walking around the UDub campus never gets old to me, and every time I'm there I find myself wondering how anyone could want to go to school anywhere else.


 We must be living right, because I swear on my life we walked past a legit pack of huskies on our way down to the fountain.
Freaky.

Also of note, we discovered a little ramp at the fountain built specifically for the UDub ducklings.
PETA would be so proud.


 Great day with my baby sis.

0 comments: