James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

Friday, June 22, 2012

Volunteer Park...

I always feel a little sad that Reece misses out on about 80 percent of our Seattle outings.
Work is so overrated.

So once a week or so, I accost him as he walks in the door, turn him around and boot him right out again.
Forced family fun, if you will.

Last week we spent a chilly evening at Volunteer Park in the Capitol Hill neighborhood.
It seems there are more parks in Seattle than there are people.


 This might just be one of my top five favorite places in the city.
My babies would probably say the same.
Both cried when we finally called it quits at the playground.


 I want to go back on a sunny day and just nap.
All that green grass is just screaming to be napped on.


 My poor children.
Forced to smile for pictures when all they want to do is roll down the hill.

I love this little family of mine.

0 comments: