James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Seattle Children's Museum...

We met up with the Hyde girls on Friday and spent the morning at the Children's Museum.

Aside from a terrifying brush with Sid the Science Kid (poor guy wearing the costume probably lost hearing in one ear from the assault of Lola's shrieks), my kids loved this place.


Lola's favorite area was the Global Village, where kids can explore mini restaurants, shops and homes set in Ghana, the Philippines and Japan.
Girl made me proud when I asked her for some sushi -- she knew exactly which food to put on my plate.

We headed to the Seattle Center House for lunch, and the kids went wild over the little tables and chairs.
I'm consistently impressed by how kid-friendly this city is.


 We headed back down to the museum for round two.
James is in love with Shelly and refuses to let me hold him when she's within arm's reach.


 We spent at least three hours playing and didn't even make it to all the exhibits.
This, my friends, is a children's museum.

We'll definitely be back.

0 comments: