James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

Sunday, June 17, 2012

Papa...

 
We are so very glad this man is our daddy.

I gave him his father's day gift the day I bought it (two weeks ago) because I have no self control and I was really excited about it, so to make up for the lack of presents this morning I made bacon.

BACON.

Proof that I love the father of my children unconditionally.


 Lola and James are so, so lucky.
Reece loves them more than anything.
He's completely invested in their lives -- their joys, their sorrows, their mischief.

He's a pro storyteller, he's a wealth of random facts, he is a master at locating ticklish spots, he makes a mean pb&j and for a kid, there's no better seat than on his shoulders.

It's so nice to know someone else understands they way I feel about my children, and loves them as much as I do.

He's a good egg, that Anthony Reece Ivins.

A very happy Father's Day to all the daddies in our lives.

0 comments: