James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

Friday, June 15, 2012

Museum of Flight...

On the first Thursday of every month, the Museum of Flight is free to the public.
We love free stuff, so on the first Thursday in June, that's where we headed.


 I didn't know anything about the museum beforehand, and I was blown away.
Thanks to a quick conversation with Wikipedia, I learned after our visit that it's the largest private air and space museum in the world.

It's home to more than 80 planes of all kinds, from all eras.

I wish we had planned to spend a bit more time there.

Our favorite exhibit was the air traffic control tower.  It overlooks the Boeing runway, and we loved having a front row seat as planes took off and landed.

There's a screen that tracks all the planes flying over North America in real time.
I thought it was pretty rad.


 Free stuff pays.

1 comments:

AJ and Cindy said...

that place looks really cool, and that's not even my kind of thing :) I am glad you are finding out all the fun things for when we come visit if you end up living there!