James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

Sunday, May 13, 2012

To my husband...

How did I trick you into marrying me?
Thank you for letting me sleep in everyday, when this is supposed to be your vacation.
Thank you for letting me exercise -- even if it means you don't get a shower until 4 p.m.
Thank you for bathing our babies every night and for owning Lola's bedtime ritual.
Thank you for being so involved with our children and recognizing when I need a time out.
Thank you for getting both kids ready for church this morning so I could be lazy.
Thank you for bringing me breakfast in bed this morning (even though James had just had a major blowout) and for including a Diet Dr. Pepper to help me wash down my toast and watermelon.
Thank you for being so patient with me.
Thank you for working so hard.
Thank you for paying the bills.
Thank you for making a fantastic dinner tonight.
Thank you for the beautiful roses and the necklace I've been pining over for the past year.
Thank you for supporting me, 100 percent.
Thank you for being my hottest and most enthusiastic cheerleader.

Thanks for putting up with my crazy.
Thanks for being my best friend.

And most of all, thanks for helping me be the best mother I can be.

I love you, dude.

0 comments: