James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

SLC staycation: the Natural History Museum...

We've been missing our little city more than usual lately.
Add that to the fact that I left the house maybe twice last week, and you've got yourself a perfect excuse for a weekend Salt Lake City staycation.

Our first stop was the new Natural History Museum of Utah.
We've been dying to make it up there since it opened, and we were not disappointed.

The building itself is beautiful, and I was impressed by how kid-friendly most of the exhibits were.


Reece was all about the dinosaurs.
He's obsessed -- really, truly obsessed.
I loved watching him pass along his dino-knowledge (which is quite extensive) to his babies.


Though the dinosaurs were pretty rockin', my favorite part of the museum was the observation deck.
Amazing views of the city, especially on a clear, sunny day.


I walked away informing Reece that we must have an observation deck on our future house.
He informed me we needed a dinosaur.

3 comments:

Alysha and Jason Whiting said...

Ok first, where did you get your dress? SO CUTE! 2nd, Jason is also in love with Dinos, he took a class on them at BYU. They should chat because I don't believe they are real. :) 3rd. Your babies, they are killing me. Get out here! Or skype with me now. Ok, love you.

Unknown said...

Hi! I totally remember who you are! You have no idea how happy your comment on my blog made me... I'm so excited we'll have friends to hang out with in Seattle!!! How old are your kids? They are darling. And I also want to know where you got your dress because it's adorable. Anyway, my email is kellywright86@gmail.com if you want to email me there and we can chat more about the summer! Thanks for finding me!

MeganandClaudy said...

in love with your dress! And you always impress me with how much you do and get out and see. You inspire me to leave my house more. I've kinda gotten in the "i can't leave the house now that I have a baby" and then I remember you and know it's possible! Keep it up!