James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

Sunday, March 4, 2012

A Mecca for Jessica...


I used to do the majority of my grocery shopping at the Smith's in Rose Park.
Why put my life and the life of my child in danger for groceries, you might ask?
 
The Smith's in the Avenues was too much of a hassle.
I avoided the Smith's on 4th South because traffic on 4th South makes me so mad I want to scream and yell bad words.

So yeah, Rose Park it was.

Guess what just opened two minutes away from our old apartment.
GUESS.

The new Harmons is better than Disneyland.

Free samples.
Rows and rows of perfectly-arranged cereal.
A fully-stocked kitchen where one can take cooking classes.
Art on the walls.
Fireplaces and easy chairs.
A freaking deluxe soda machine.

Shall I go on?

I've decided it's not good for me to go back to our old home, because it just makes me bitter and grumpy that we moved away before all this gloriousness moved in.

It's a good thing Seattle is kind of neat too.

3 comments:

Amy said...

Can I get an "A-freaking-MEN!"? (echos "A-freaking-MEN!)

siovhan said...

That is the prettiest grocery store I've ever seen in America. Wow. I kinda wanna take a trip to SLC to see it.

Camille Wheatley said...

I'm in love with this Harmon's. :) I'm glad we could visit it together!