James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Ketchup...

For reasons difficult to pinpoint...
 
*cough* 
raising my babies, hanging out with my husband in those rare moments when we are in the same state, picking up a few extra ksl.com shifts, catching up on Modern Family, 30 Rock and Parks and Recreation and eating mass amounts of chocolate 
*cough*

I've been neglecting this little blog.
 
By the end of each crazy day, I feel like every last drop of creative juice has been sucked out of the little box that is my brain, and try as I might to light that fire of motivation to be better at writing compelling stuff, I always find myself Instagramming something instead -- all while eating more chocolate.

Bleh.

But three years from now when I am inevitably struck by an overwhelming desire to know what shenanigans filled our March of 2012, I want to be able to turn on my laptop, read THIS incredibly boring rambling and pat myself on the back for committing to post a little something every day this month.

Because future Jessica will be really angry at current Jessica if she gives up on this thing, which is what she's kind of been wanting to do lately.
 
So here goes nothin'.
It might be painful, but at least it's something...


1 comments:

steph said...

I find it humorous that not blogging for three days qualifies to you as "slacking." And what my "slacking" would be defined as ... a hiatus?