James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

Thursday, March 15, 2012

10 things I loved about today...

 10. The weather. 70 degrees Fahrenheit people.  Hard to be anything but joyous with that kind of heavenly temperature gracing your doorstep.

09. My first outdoor run of the year -- soooooo much better than the treadmill!  And {gasp} I have an actual tan (cough, burn, cough) line from my tank top!
WARNING: The following image may be unsuitable for viewers with weak constitutions...


08. Loading the babies into the stroller for yet another jaunt around the neighborhood, because staying inside was simply impossible.

07. Reece getting home early enough to take us out for more spring basking.

06. Spending the evening with the Ellisses


05. Finally tasting a famous cherry pie shake from Sammy's in Provo (thanks Alysha!!!).  They literally take vanilla ice cream, shove an entire piece of pie in the same cup and mix it all up.  Lola gave it the thumbs up because it was pink.  Reece gave it the thumbs up because it involved ice cream and pie.  James gave it the thumbs up because it was edible. Not being a fan of pie, I took one bite and returned to my black bean burger and sweet potato fries.


04. The band-aid Lola insisted on wearing as an accessory all day.  She's still wearing it, by the way, because she threatened a revolution if we tried to take it off during her bath.


03. Watching my babies crack each other up as Lola took the reigns of the umbrella stroller.


02. Feeding the ducks.


 01. Coming to the realization that winter is almost at its end, Reece is basically halfway done with his graduate school experience and our summer in Seattle is less than two months away.

Let it be known that when the temperature dips to the 40s on Sunday, I will likely write up a list of the 10 things I hate...

2 comments:

Alysha and Jason Whiting said...

It's mostly thanks to Jason since he gave it to Reece! :) I love the bandaid!

AJ and Cindy said...

what a fun post. that sammy's place looks fun, I will have to try it sometime. please dont' talk about you going to seattle anymore.... :)