James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Amore mio...


 Tonight Reece and I drove up the canyon to Sundance for a belated Valentines dinner at the Foundry Grill.

The 20-minute drive was spent listening to songs from our courtship.
I really need to make an official playlist someday, though I might leave out Reece's favorite -- "Afternoon Delight" (the Anchorman version, of course).

As usual, I ended up eating more of Reece's burger and sweet potato fries than my own pizza.
In my defense, it's one-hundred percent impossible to eat just one of those sweet potato fries.

I suspect they may be infused with crack.

Sometimes I forget how much I enjoy a proper, uninterrupted conversation with my husband.
We covered several essential topics -- like Bigfoot sightings and the zombie apocalypse (not kidding on this).

Once we got the important stuff out of the way, we moved on to talk about our upcoming summer move to Seattle, our crazy offspring and our hopes to someday live abroad.

Yeah, I'm pretty glad I tricked him into marrying me.

0 comments: