James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

Monday, January 23, 2012

The perfect gift...


Note from my mother on my 27th birthday...

Dear Jessica,
Lola and I wish you a very happy birthday!
Twenty-seven years ago today your dad gave me this gift and I have loved them.
I hope you will enjoy them as much as I have. 
Take good care of them and one day Lola can have them.
You have been the greatest gift to your dad and I -- we love you more than we can express and we are pleased with the way you conduct your life.

Happy birthday!

Love, 

Mom & Dad

If you've ever wondered what the perfect gift looks like, this is absolutely, 100-percent it.

4 comments:

Jo said...

That is AMAZING!! I love that idea. Like I want to die a little.

jaclyn said...

Um that's amazing!!!

Katie said...

I love that. That really is the perfect gift. We miss having you close by!

Cindy said...

Umm I might have Teared up reading that. So sweet!