James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

Monday, November 21, 2011

For the love of Cindy...


 This weekend I put together a little brunch celebration in honor of my dear friend Cindy and her new baby girl, who is expected to make her grand debut in January.

I cannot wait to hold and smooch this sweet little lady, and James will be thrilled to have another Maudsley woman in his life, seeing as how he is already infatuated with Cindy and Lyla.

Squatters did the cooking for me, since I am certain I could never make a veggie burger that good on my own.
I attempted some strawberry lemonade cupcakes -- made with love at one in the morning.
After several failed (and I mean FAILED) decorating attempts, Reece and I decided we would not be opening a bakery anytime soon.
At least they tasted good...

It was so lovely to spend the morning chatting and eating and celebrating one of my very favorite mamas.
I will forever be grateful for Cindy and the ways she's blessed my life.
She helped me learn how to be a mother, and has been there for me through all the ups and downs of the last two years.

Friends like Cindy certainly don't come along very often, and you can bet I'm going to make sure she's stuck with me forever.

1 comments:

AJ and Cindy said...

I can't thank you enough for all you do for me and for the wonderful shower you gave me. I am very blessed to call you my best friend and I am eternally grateful for everything you have taught me! I love you lots and I am so excited for everything the future holds for our friendship! Thank you so much again, it was the best day {despite the crazy movie....}