James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

Friday, October 14, 2011

Four months: the James edition...

Despite my most vehement protests, my baby boy keeps growing.


My sweet James Reece is the friendliest little person I know.
He instantly loves everyone he meets, and everyone he meets instantly loves him.


He is almost always smiling and laughing, mostly at his sister, whom he adores.
He still prefers his mama to anyone else, but that's likely because his mama is still his main food supply.
Whatever the reason, this mama will take it.


He does not like sleep.
Apparently there's too much to see and not enough time in the day (or night).
I am hoping, nay, praying, we can get him to warm up to the idea very, very soon.


He has discovered his hands and feet and they've proven to be very effective playthings.
He makes sure to get in a solid ab workout every day and is desperate to sit up on his own.
He loves being on his tummy, especially when my tummy acts as his yoga mat.

He has overcome his aversion to water and thoroughly enjoys bath time.
He doesn't like to be alone.
He loves to hold hands.

He is a chatterbox and finds great joy in the sound of his own voice.
He laughs maniacally when thrown into the air.
He thinks his sister is the most hilarious person in the universe and belly laughs at everything she does.

 
He has the kindest, purest spirit.
He is truly my little angel baby, and I'm falling more and more in love with him with each passing day.

Happy four months, little booger.
We sure adore you.

3 comments:

Amy said...

He is insanely handsome isn't he? :D

Lisa said...

He is definitely one of the cutest little boys I've ever seen. I love your pictures of him!

Alysha and Jason Whiting said...

You and letting your children faceplant on the couch. Sheesh. :)