James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Three months: the James edition...


 Despite my tireless efforts to convince time to just slow down a bit, my baby is three months old today.
I would be crying if it weren't for those delicious monster thighs -- the [adorable] chicken legs are no more.
I'm very proud of those rolls.


At three months, I see a lot of his sister in his features (see photo above).
At three months, he is smiling, cooing and belly laughing (thanks to Nana Thaylene and daddy).
At three months he is ridiculously strong and insists on standing/sitting up 99 percent of the time.
At three months he is still a champion eater, but still [hopefully] working on becoming a champion sleeper.
At three months, he is a devoted mama's boy, something I hope carries over to the teenage years.


 If I could choose one word to describe my James, it would be delightful.
He is so mellow, so content, so friendly, so happy, so patient and so very sweet.
His personality is very much his daddy's, which adds balance to our universe seeing as how Lola is a smaller, prettier version of me.


James is such a blessing to our family.
He is such a peaceful and uplifting influence on all of us.
I am so grateful for my little boy.


Happy three months Mr. Magoo.
We love you molto mucho.

3 comments:

Alysha and Jason Whiting said...

So sweet! I love seeing these photos! Keep posting them!

Ryan and Lindsay said...

He is so sweet! Absolutely adorable. You two sure know how to have cute babies!

Megan & Matt said...

I love those sweet pictures of him!