James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

Monday, September 12, 2011

So long, farewell...

While the sting of Kelly's departure was still fresh, Alysha decided to leave me for Oregon.
Why are my sisters so cruel?


 Lola adores her Auntie Alysha.
They've spent countless hours having tea parties, watching Disney movies, going for walks, painting nails, playing dress up, coloring pictures and playing the piano together.

As much as it breaks my heart to lose one of my best friends, it hurts even more to think about how hard it's going to be for Lola.


To add insult to injury, Jason is breaking up the nerd crew.
Reece will be eating a dozen bonbons to cope.


We love you, Alysha and Jason.
Have a wonderful adventure in Oregon, but if you don't visit often, we'll send a box of dirty diapers to your doorstep every week.
 

1 comments:

Alysha and Jason Whiting said...

Great. You've made me cry. I love you! Miss you guys so much! Kiss Miss Lo for me please!