James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Mind grapes...

Tonight I'm thinking about how much I love sitting on the couch, eating popcorn and watching crappy TV movies with my husband, especially since we rarely get a moment alone these days.

Tonight I'm thinking about how weird it is that I can't resist baby toes because adult feet make me want to puke.


Tonight I'm thinking about how ridiculous last night's BYU/Utah game was.  It's a good thing we had good friends and amazing chicken wings to help us drown our sorrows. (Let it be known that my daughter refused to wear blue and refused to be photographed.  She must have sensed disaster looming...)


Tonight I'm thinking about how sad it is that little Lola is sick... again.  I hate it when my babies are sick.

Tonight I'm thinking about Halloween costumes. So much, in fact, that I'm actually considering making them this year.  Now that's a spooky thought.

Tonight I'm thinking about how to keep the three of us busy this week while Reece lives at the Tanner Building.


Tonight I'm thinking that I spend way too much time on the Internet.

Tonight I'm thinking about how much I miss my sisters.

Tonight I'm thinking about the skunk that keeps sneaking into our garage to eat the cat food.  The thing absolutely terrifies me.

Tonight I'm thinking that I shouldn't have eaten half a box of Lucky Charms for dessert.

Tonight I'm thinking about how nice it will be to know where Reece will be doing his internship next summer (and thus, where we'll be living).

Tonight I'm thinking about how much I need to improve myself, and the never ending list of things I need to do to be a better wife, mother, sister, daughter and friend.

Tonight I'm thinking about how lucky I am to be living the little life I lead, quiet as it may be.