James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

Monday, July 18, 2011

The point of thanksgiving...

Last weekend we ventured out to explore Thanksgiving Point with my parents
It was a beautiful evening -- not too hot and perfect for a stroll.

I've probably driven past the place about a million times but have never felt particularly compelled to visit.
I am glad, however, that we added it to our "Utah Bucket List."
Where else can you find a petting zoo, giant milk cartons, beautiful gardens, inexpensive (and delicious) ice cream, funky boutiques and a weird water gadget all in one place?


 What will we do when summer ends?

1 comments:

The Lancaster's said...

Oh my goodness look at you! You look fantastic for only being a month out! I drive by this place all the time too and wonder should I stop? I think the milk cartons are convincing me, if not the ice cream :) Hope all is well!