James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Taking it back...

So, you know how I was all zen about letting the baby come in his own time and being OK with being enormous and blah blah blah blah?

Well, the zen is quickly fading.

I had to roll myself out of bed this morning and almost fell down.  It's a good thing I caught myself, because if I had taken the plunge, I sure as heck wouldn't have been able to get myself back up.

He must have shifted or something in the night, because I swear if my stomach stretches anymore I am going to explode.

Oh, and the nausea has returned.
Joy.

So there's that.

Hurry little dude.
Mommy will buy you a lollipop if you just come to see her.

Works on his big sister every time.

5 comments:

jaclyn said...

oh man the end of pregnancy is fun isn't it!!!! lets go jump on a trampoline. we'll both try not to pee our pants. good times yes?

Shannon said...

Ha!! Love the comment about the lollipop!

Think about it this way--no baby by tomorrow means you get to see me again. Otherwise, you'll be holding your babe! Win Win!

Liv said...

And impatience is the reason I scheduled an induction without waiting to go overdue. Also? I wanted to stop working already! And having a baby in my arms seemed to be the only way to get my work to understand that I was quitting.

Courtney said...

Hang in there. You are so close! I started throwing up with Linley once my contractions started. Maybe it's a good thing ...

Alysha and Jason Whiting said...

And on his auntie. :)