James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Young love...


 It's official: my daughter is a cougar.
She's fallen in love with a dashing little guy who is also half her age.

But really, can you blame her?


We spent Friday evening gorging on pizza with Jaclyn, Bryson and the adorable Sawyer baby.
Jaclyn and I were inseparable back in the good old awkward days -- you know, braces, acne, training bras: the works.

I'm still trying to figure out how we both have husbands and kids now, because it doesn't seem all that long ago that we camped out overnight for Backstreet Boys concert tickets together and passed about 109398344 notes back in forth in science class.

It's a good thing Lola loves her future in-laws as much as I do, because I fully plan to invade their lives as much as I can now that we live so close.


Three cheers for renewing old friendships and arranging marriages for your toddlers/infants.

3 comments:

Jo said...

Wahoooo!!!!! Love my future Niece. Niece? Niece in law?

jaclyn said...

yesssssssssssssssss!

AJ and Cindy said...

cute! so this is one of those "it's a small world" things...Jaclyn's husband's sister was my old college roommate at USU back in the day! I am pretty sure I met him at some point :) I love Lola in that last picture by the way--I miss her!