James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Thirty seven...


grande.
grossa.
enorme.
immensa.
gigantesco.

Just brushing up on my Italian.
Full term this time around = utter exhaustion, sore muscles, trouble thinking straight.

I still can't believe we could have another baby any day now.
I wish it would sink in, because then maybe I would seriously consider getting the rest of our stuff unpacked, washing his little onesies and buying some newborn diapers.

By the way, newborn diapers?
How can a person possibly be that tiny?

Anyway...

The whole "be prepared" concept hasn't really registered with this pregnancy.
But I guess the only real thing that matters is the fact that I am fully prepared and thoroughly anxious to cuddle this little munchkin all day long, even if he screams at me a lot.

Until next week.

2 comments:

Jo said...

Caaaaute!!

JeN!cE said...

Dude, I dont care what you say you look fabulous for the end of the baking session. Congrats. Only a little while til you meet your baby boy! Im so happy for your little family.