James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Thirty four...


Yeah, the 33 week picture didn't happen.
My best intentions fell into the black hole that was moving week.
Just picture the above version of Jessica with zero makeup, hair pulled into a ponytail and puffy, bloodshot eyes.
Oh, and the belly was probably just a little bit smaller.
Got that visual?
That was me at 33 weeks.

The nice thing about the recent chaos that has been our lives is that time momentarily launched into warp speed.
Somehow, we're down to just six weeks before this baby makes his grand entrance.
And it's a good thing, because the cankles are most definitely back to stay.

Baby boy still manages to wiggle, pretty much all the time.
We caught our first glimpse of his hand trying to break through my belly the other day, "Alien"-style.
At my checkup, we had a difficult time hearing the heartbeat over the swishing of his movement.
Poor guy.
Neither of us has nearly enough room.
But I'll take all the kicks because it's his way of letting me know he's A-OK.

You'll also notice the absence of a shower curtain.
Also a casualty of the great move of 2011.

But the recurring theme of the last two weeks has been mass consumption.
I can't stop eating.
Literally.

In fact, if you'll excuse me, I'm off to down a bowl of Cocoa Dino Bites.
Until next week.

1 comments:

Emily said...

You look so darling!!