James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Love, love, love: part two...

I love that with the help of my Kindle, I've finished three and a half books so far this year
I love that I got to see my mom and dad today
I love that my husband is so in love with his new iPad that he speaks softly to it when he thinks I'm not looking
I love that we leave for Seattle in less than two weeks
I love Costco potstickers
I love that I finally folded the laundry that has been sitting in our living room for three days
I love Wendy's saltine crackers (and watching Reece get embarrassed whenever I ask for extra)
I love that we were spoiled with Bruges waffles for breakfast this morning 
I love that spring gets closer every (freezing) day
I (secretly) love that Lola insists on sleeping in our bed after she wakes up screaming at 4 a.m.

-----

I love that there's so much to love

-----

0 comments: