James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Like, dislike...

Today I woke up in a love/hate relationship with my apartment.

Let's start with what I'm not loving.


Three gigantic baskets full of unfolded, clean laundry
All the boxes for the still-not-taken-down Christmas decorations piled up in my bedroom
An unmade bed and no motivation to make it

But then there are a few material objects in my abode that make me endlessly happy.


 The funky anthropologie "I" that caught my eye long ago and finally went down to $7 
(now all I need to do is legally change my last name to Ivins and it will make even more sense)
My new owl cookie jar
My, cough, I mean Lola's flintstones sour gummy vitamins
The pretty bottles of oil and vinegars snatched up at TJ Maxx for next to nothing

Now if you'll excuse me, I need to strap my beloved cookie jar in the Baby Bjorn and start on that monstrous laundry

Have a lovely day


2 comments:

aubrie said...

Thanks for ruining my lazy day! I saw your picture of the laundry baskets, which reminded me I had FOUR of them full of clean clothes sitting downstairs in the laundry room, so I spent my day folding them instead of napping!

P.S. Love the Ivins I and the oil and vinegars!

Marissa Waddell said...

I can't believe you snagged the "I" for $7! I bought my "W" a few months back, thinking I got a good deal at $20. Good work!