James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Fail...

Phew.

What a week.

My intention to blog every day during the month of November flew out the window without so much as a glance back.

Because it's quite difficult to find the motivation to spend time on the computer when you're surrounded by grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins, parents and siblings -- most of whom you rarely get to see.

And then there was the endless amounts of grub just waiting for consumption.
And the access to an elliptical and treadmill that allowed me to counteract all that consumption (I hope).
And the time off from work.
And watching my girl get closer and closer and closer to walking on her own (because let's face it, it's about time).
And the comfortable mattress that provided the best sleep I've had in months.
And the (mostly) uninterrupted time with my husband.
And the sickness that decided to invade my body at the worst possible time.

But perhaps the most shocking thing about this week is the fact I was so busy enjoying myself I took about two pictures.  Total.

You can go ahead and climb back on your chair, because I'm pretty sure that confession just bowled you over.

The Thanksgiving Week posts will likely keep coming, at least for the next few days, but for now I'm going to watch the endless snow fall outside and maybe even drink a last splurge-before-emergency-post-holiday-diet mug of Stephen's Mint Chocolate hot cocoa for good measure.

Hope your holiday week was equally fantastic.
Thank heaven for family.

1 comments:

Amy said...

All fantastic excuses. All.