James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Today...

Lola and I slept until 11
We ate chocolate cake and grapes for breakfast
We both went back down for naps until 2:30
We went for a long walk around the city with two of our favorite girls
We arrived home the same time as Reece, who came bearing two giant trays filled with Rubios from a work luncheon
As a result, I pressed a few buttons on the microwave and dinner was done
Lola went to bed early
I showered at 7:58
I ate French Silk ice cream out of the carton with a fork
I'm watching Gilmore Girls while drinking Diet Dr. Pepper from a wine glass

I'm here to tell you
  A girl could get used to days like this one

3 comments:

Eric and Lindsay said...

Oh heck I hear ya. Can't WAIT for those days.

Logical Libby said...

Meg just went to sleep. It's 9:30. Oh, and didn't nap.

I need something stronger in my wine glass.

Camille Wheatley said...

Sounds fabulous! I could use one of those days. Maybe in New York . . .