James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

Monday, September 13, 2010

Bad math...

While driving home form a late-night Wendy's run with friends, I looked down at the Diet Coke in my hands and started to do a little math.

We all know how dangerous it is for me to do math.

Three 12-ounce cans of Diet Dr. Pepper

PLUS

Two 32-ounce Diet Cokes on tap

PLUS

One 24-ounce Diet Coke on tap

EQUALS

A very serious problem.

Reece is certain my kidneys will explode in the middle of the night.
It's a good thing I'll likely be awake when it happens.

It may be time to go cold turkey, folks.

3 comments:

Jaclyn said...

It's not worth it. Massive headaches I tell ya

Kelly Danielle said...

Ha! I've done this before. I hate when I realize just how much caffeine I have in my body, it makes the caffeine actually do something. Our kidneys probably will explode. But we will die happy.

Anonymous said...

I've done it...it wasn't pretty. After we graduated a little bit and before I went on my mission, I stopped drinking Dr. Pepper. It wasn't easy...it was very hard. By the time I got to Korea I found out they didn't even have Dr. Pepper there, so the temptation wasn't so bad. Then one day, I found a Subway, I looked in the fridge that holds all the beverages and saw the drink from the Gods. I bought it. I left it on my desk as a reminder of something that has been conquered.
Since I've been home I've had a couple of drinks, on those hot summer days, when nothing but a Dr. Pepper can satisfy your thirst. I no longer crave it.
If you want to, you can do it, and I believe in you!