James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Home, home, home...

Lola and I just returned from a week in Oregon, sans papa.
Though we had a lovely time, we are happy to be back in the Salt Lake City casa once again.

Especially since we had these little pretties waiting for us:


Ladies and gentlemen, I'm here to tell you, my baby and I have a wonderful man in our life.

Because the only way to get over the physical and emotional trauma of flying alone with a one-year-old is diving right into a night with Sawyer and Charlie.
Well that, and finishing off the uneaten chicken nuggets from your little monster's kids meal.

More on all that soon.
For now, buona notte.

4 comments:

AJ and Cindy said...

what a thoughtful guy! I am glad you made it home safely, can't wait to catch up!

Jaclyn said...

When i saw that lost DVD set just now I honestly gasped. Out loud. I must have that!

Adam and Tara said...

I expect that we won't be hearing from you for a few days because once you start the final season.... you can't stop! Enjoy it!

Camille Wheatley said...

We're so glad you're home! We'd love to see pictures of your trip!