James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

Monday, July 12, 2010

That girl...

So my baby is 11 months old today.

Normally I would have dressed her up in a new outfit and forced her to endure a photo shoot on the green couch, but we were both so exhausted from our family reunion in St. George that I couldn't summon the energy to even try.

More on the 11 month mark and the reunion later, when I get my groove back.

Until then, I'll leave you with proof I'm losing my marbles.

I wrapped some muffins in napkins at Sweet Tomatoes this evening and snuck out with them in my diaper bag.

It's true, I've become that girl.

4 comments:

De Rosa said...

Remind me to never go to a buffet with you EVER! LOL this post really makes my day!

siovhan said...

HAHAHAHAHAHA. Oh you're a granny! Let's early bird lunch it up together.

Katie said...

I did that with an avocado at applesbees about a year ago!

AJ and Cindy said...

i am totally that girl, too. I always load up on the crackers!