James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

Monday, July 5, 2010

4th of July Extravaganza: Park City part due...

As luck would have it, my family also ended up in Park City on Saturday.  Somehow my mother's "Lola radar" kicked in and they tracked us down to Ruby Tuesdays where we were having lunch.

You would think my family hadn't seen the child in years.  I'm fairly certain our waitress was ready to call the police with all the noise my sisters were making in an attempt to grab Lola's attention.

But she only has eyes for her grandma.


We had to pay a visit to our favorite outlet spot: Furburbia.  I love this little animal shelter because I get to hold kittens, while Reece loves it because unlike any of the other stores at Tanger, I can't spend any money there. 

Lola went crazy over all the puppies and kitties.


A Rogers family trip to Park City wouldn't be complete if we didn't crash the Marriott Mountainside, where my parents own a timeshare.  It doesn't matter that we aren't actually staying at the hotel -- we always like to sneak into the pool and steal popcorn from the kids activity room.


Reece and Jason played pool while the rest of us took photos.


Lola even squeezed in a game of chess or two.


Before we parted, mama headed to Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory and picked up a few apple pie caramel apples to munch on for the ride home.

A lovely end to a lovely Park City visit.

2 comments:

Cindy said...

How fun!!!! So jealous! I love Park City.

Abby said...

Seriously. Your dad's arms. He looks like Nephi. Or someone with really muscley arms.