James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Flashes of San Francisco: Part Three...

Riding on an Italian streetcar -- nostalgic.


Eating our way through the farmers market at the Ferry Building -- Fantastic.


Tasting mushroom ice cream -- Oddly satiating.


Meeting up with freshman year roommates -- Wonderful.


Navigating the underwater tunnels of the Aquarium by the Bay -- Claustrophobic.


Hauling our bags up across the city to the mission district to wait in a 45 minute line at Tartine Bakery -- Worth every second of the pain.


Salted Caramel ice cream at Bi-Rite Creamery -- To Die For.

 

I don't think I've walked so much over a short period of time in my entire life.  At least I can justify all the food I ate.

3 comments:

Sarah Larsen said...

#1. LOVED seeing you!! Thanks for making time for us
#2. I cannot believe you guys did so much in so little time!!
#3. I can't wait for you to visit again :)

Kimba said...

So glad you hit up Tartine! Hope the morning buns hadn't run out. Wasn't the lemon tart amazing?!

Bi-Rite is on my list, along with the salted caramel. Glad it's uh, recommended. :)

De Rosa said...

Comment number 2- I love the picture you took of the wheatleys I am pretty sure that was you and not Reece. And I love the farmers market it looked so fun. And the fact that you HAVE to take samples sound amazing.