James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Turning 25...

Turning 25 began with a bang as I walked [stumbled] into the bathroom this morning to find these:




Turning 25 brought a sweet email and phone call from my Mama, reminding me that this year I know exactly how she felt 25 years ago today.

Turning 25 brought emails, text messages, facebook notes and phone calls from good friends and family, reminding me how un-alone I really am.

Turning 25 brought the perfect gift from my all-knowing and generous mother-in-law:




Turning 25 brought donuts, chocolate and sweet cards from my co-workers.

Turning 25 brought pizza at Settebello with my Kelly.

Turning 25 brought pretty things in a vase from my honey:



Turning 25 brought dinner at Desert Edge Pub with my little family:





Turning 25 brought a fantastic (sort of) surprise party in honor of my dear friend Camille and I, courtesy of our husbands:











Turning 25 made me realize this was by far the best year of my life, for pretty much one reason:



Okay, maybe tw0:



I think I'm going to like being 25.

6 comments:

Amy said...

Yay for 25! Happy birthday. :)

You are looking lovely.

AJ and Cindy said...

I am glad your birthday was wonderful! I am happy we got to share in your celebration!! (did you end up giving all the cupcakes away?)You are a wonderful friend and you deserve wonderful things!

Kimba said...

so glad you had a great day! looks fabulous!

Abby said...

Wow, that looks like one fun filled day. I can't believe you were able to pack it all in there!

So glad to have you as a friendy friend.

The Grady's said...

Happy birthday! I can't believe how old we are all getting! CRAZY! Live it up!

Kristin said...

Looks like a fantastic day. Happy Birthday!