James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

Monday, January 4, 2010

Morning People...

...Reece and I are not.

Even before we got engaged, Reece's family warned me about his violent tendencies before 10 a.m. I nearly killed him the first time he let his alarm go off for 15 minutes before slapping around to find the snooze button.

Then again, I'm no peach before the clock hits four digits. I refuse to even speak until I've had my Diet Dr. Pepper and toast.

So imagine our surprise when we stumbled into our daughter's room early one morning to discover something akin to this...






The wake-up smiles started around two months and haven't let up yet.

Apparently two morning haters make a morning lover. I just wish she could keep herself entertained until noon so Mama could hop on the happy train with her.

5 comments:

Amy said...

LOL! My kid wakes up crying.....every single morning. Wanna switch?

Cindy said...

I guess two negatives equal a positive. :D

The Grady's said...

That is just too cute!

Unknown said...

Aw I love that. I'm excited for the morning when our little baby smiles at me when I walk in... :)

Alysha and Jason Whiting said...

SO CUTE!