James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Avocado...

I loathed this peculiar fruit (really, who designated this obvious vegetable a fruit?) until I was about 22 years old. Now I can't get enough. Eggs, pizza, sandwiches, salads, chili -- everything tastes better with several big chunks of the green stuff.

It would appear, however, that my daughter would testify to the contrary...





It should be noted that she devoured nearly a half cup of Papa's ice cream later in the evening.

At least I don't have to worry about her gaining enough weight.

Mama is thoroughly enjoying the solid food stage.

3 comments:

Lelia♥ said...

I love your post:) That baby you have is just so precious, makes me wanna baby again. You have a beautiful family :)

Kari said...

Those are such Reece faces.

Alysha and Jason Whiting said...

I love her face in these!