James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Top Stories of 2009: Part One...

This was a big year for me. I daresay it was my biggest yet.

January brought a big trip to New York, Italy and England...






*I turned 24
*We learned that the parasite eating me alive was, in fact, a baby
*We learned our baby was a whopping 12 weeks along, meaning my first trimester was basically non-existent (Wahoo!)

February brought news of sugar and spice and everything nice...




It also brought 2009's biggest craze into our home...




March brought the pregnant girl to Arizona, sans the husband, followed by a trip to St. George to visit grandparents with good friends...




*The pregnant girl reached her halfway mark...



*Lola kicked me for the first time
*I fell off the "No Caffeine While Pregnant" bandwagon

April
brought spring to Salt Lake City with full force...





*We celebrated all things Easter
*I got stuck by more needles than I could count
*Reece abandoned me for an entire weekend to go camping with his "Environmental Psychology" class

May brought Reece's graduation from the University of Utah...






*A "Babymoon" to Newport Beach, California...







*Baby found my ribs
*Baby gave me a scare
*Baby got a crib
*My first Mother's Day flowers

June brought showers...



*Saturdays at the Farmers Market...





*Lamaze classes
*A new job for me
*Nursery construction
*Reece's first Father's Day

Stay tuned for Part Two of this ridiculously long installment.

1 comments:

Serena said...

How cute! I love how you did this!