James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

Thursday, November 12, 2009

3 Months...

My kid is officially one trimester today.

In her 3 month photo shoot, she insisted on exhibiting her newest talent...




Then things got obscene...




I took about 30 photos, and this was the only one I could get with her hands out of her mouth. She's still in shock that I dared pull those fingers away...



That's right folks. I have a three month old.

*At three months, Lola is sticking her entire fist in her mouth to the point of gagging herself regularly.
*At three months, Lola is giggling. Full on giggling. I couldn't wait for this stage, and now that it's here I'm a happy Mama.
*At three months, Lola is sleeping 9 hours straight at night. Bless her.
*At three months, Lola has turned into an excellent actress. Reece was playing with her the other night and she was talking and laughing. The second I happened to walk by, she looked straight at me and started to whine. When I had passed from her view, she went back to laughing and talking. Great.
*At three months, Lola is the queen of drool. Every outfit she wears is soaked through about an hour after I put in on her.
*At three months, Lola has a full-on mohawk. It's amazing.

Now for Mama.

At three months, Mama can't believe it's been three months.

*I apologize for all the baby posts. I didn't want to become a "Mommy Blogger," but it's really really hard not to be just that when your life revolves around an adorable tiny person.

7 comments:

Amy said...

I like the mommy posts. And all the posts really. You have one beatiful baby.

Abby said...

Oh my gosh that last picture was too funny. Love it.

Mellanee said...

Oh look at those adorable little cheeks. She's sooo cute.

Kimba said...

Welcome to mommy blogging. :) I personally find nothing wrong with it! She's so cute, can't wait to see her again!

De Rosa said...

Man seeing her in that dress is bringing back memories! She is too cute!

Jessica and Reece said...

All the props go to you, Hollie my dear.

Kristin said...

You have every right to do the mommy posts! How can you not when you have such a cute, darling girl :)