James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Baring it all...

If there is one thing I've learned about my Lola girl, it's that she loves to be naked.

She'll be screaming her head off, and the second we strip her down to her diaper, the screams turn into smiles.

She gets this from her father, let me assure you.

Today we taught her a new trick. She wasn't too happy about it at first, so we freed her of the bondage of Baby Gap and watched the magic happen:

Going...



Going...



Gone...



Endless entertainment.

3 comments:

KAT said...

That's so funny. My baby is the exact opposite: she HATES being naked.

Kimba said...

Ooh, I just want to pick her up and squeeze her!!! She is just the most adorable thing!! I can't get enough.

steph said...

Geez, will you look at those bright eyes? How do you contain yourself from not smothering her with kisses 24/7?