James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

Saturday, August 15, 2009

Saturday Morning Makeover...

For the past few months, our Saturday mornings have consisted of a breakfast of french toast with strawberries and a trip to the Farmers Market.

THIS Saturday, however, I woke up to the sound of rain. I turned my eyes towards the window to see what the weather had in store, but was immediately distracted by this:



Suddenly I had no desire for french toast. And really, who needs the Farmers Market?

I can't think of a better way to spend a Saturday than laying in bed with my baby and her daddy.

*I apologize for the lack of posts lately. I promise to include a full description (well, maybe not a FULL description) of Lola's grand entrance soon. For now, I'm too busy adoring my gorgeous girl.

8 comments:

Amy said...

What an adorable picture! I'd be distracted too. :)

tara said...

good glory she is so darn beautiful! can't wait to meet her

Lindsey Bell said...

She looks like she is smiling in that picture! I love her!

steph said...

Um, you guys make beautiful babies. C'mon. I'm so glad she's home with you. Hooray!

Mellanee said...

She is sooo gorgeous!!!! I'm so very happy for you both.

Skye said...

congrats on the babe! she is beautiful!

Fae said...

Homemade French toast with strawberries...$12. Farmers Market for homemade baby bibs, organic veggies & fruit...$40. Spending the morning in bed with your baby and baby's daddy...priceless.

Ya I'm a nerd. Can't wait to hear the details of Miss Lola's entrance. Good luck.

Kari McCallon said...

She's precious. Congratulations!