James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Weekend Update: 31 Down...

For all the traditionalists out there, here's the trusty shower curtain shot:



I personally like this one better:



This week, Baby is 16 inches long and 3.3 pounds.
If you want to get a feel for how heavy that is, carry around four navel oranges.

As I begin the nesting stage, so, apparently, has she. She's moving around like crazy, and by moving, I don't mean the occasional kick. She's taken to full on gymnastics lately. We spend our evenings watching her do back AND front flips inside my belly.

Oh, and she loves the ocean. She told me so.

This week, Mama is huge, but extremely happy. Nine more weeks in this elephant-sized body. Woo.

3 comments:

Kimba said...

Love the beach shot! :) 9 weeks! Wow! I'm so excited to meet this little girl!

You're lookin' fantastic, as always. What is that called? A glow? :)

jaclyn said...

I can't believe how fast this pregnancy has gone by for me! ;) I can't wait to see what she looks like.

Abby said...

Still hot. Can't believe it's going by so fast!