James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

Thursday, March 26, 2009

News of the Positive and Negative Nature...

The Good:

*"For real" 21 week ultrasound reveals "she" is, in fact, a she. Well done, European mall doctor.
*"For real" ultrasound reassures first time parents of the existence of a healthy, happy and very kicky 5 month old fetus.
*Icy deliciousness of Crown Burger soft serve now a daily staple in the pregnancy diet.

The Bad:

*Snow falls in Salt Lake City... in MARCH.
*Routine check up results in pricked finger.
*Said finger prick reveals anemia. Thus, red meat must also become a pregnancy diet staple.

3 comments:

Mrs. Gibbons said...

Ew! Don't do it Jess. Don't go to the red meat. You don't need it. Can you cure your anemia with something else??? (P.S. Did you know that I went vegetarian for like a year and half? And now I just don't eat red meat or pork.) I think you can get what you need from another source...hopefully. :)

Brooke Hill said...

The good and the bad with pregnancy. You are so cute Jess, I love reading all about it!! Miss ya! Tell ur hubby hi@

Jenna said...

Hey, remember when I was pregnant and I used to get dizzy and have to lay in the control room for hours until I felt better?

Anemia.

Cure: Slow release iron pills. Saved my life. There's one called Slow Fe, but most stores have a generic that's far cheaper.